Why Our Pub is Great
The Watermill in Kidderminster definitely has the wow factor. You don’t see a charming old canal-side pub with its own waterwheel every day! That's just for starters. Add a stylish heated patio, a children’s play area, and full table service to the mix and you’ve got an amazing family pub. Gorgeous in summer and cosy in winter, our pub offers the best of both worlds: traditional charm and modern comforts.
Be nice and snug inside, surrounded by stunning period features like wooden beams and floors, open brickwork, and a grand old fireplace. Pick up a 2-for-1 menu and you’ll find tastes of home, whacking great burgers, steak dinners, curries and salads. The specials board has 20 dishes. There’s always something fresh and exciting on there.
There’s more where that came from! We do deal nights as well. Have a drink and a curry after work, or come on one of our steak nights. Sundays are special too. The Chef does a beautiful roast that melts in the mouth. Family time is so much more fun when no one has to cook or clear up afterwards. Leave all that to us. We’ll even take your food and drink orders right from your table. All you have to do is relax, eat, and drink. Bliss!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus